The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (UK): Sigma DP3 Merrill + Voigtlander 75mm VF + LH1-03 hood

Sapphie

I have the following for sale:

Sigma DP3 Merrill
Voigtander 75mm viewfinder
Sigma LH1-03 lens hood
Instruction manual
Original box + all standard accessories including 2 batteries

Around 201 exposures only

Sigma do not produce an accessory optical viewfinder for the DP3M but the one from Voigtlander is a good alternative and sits in the camera’s hotshoe. It has no electronic contacts to the camera but does provide a good alternative to the LCD to view the scene. Being a third party viewfinder there is a very very slight amount of play in the hotshoe but this can be resolved by placing a thin piece of paper between the viewfinder and the hotshot.

Purchased from Clifton Cameras, July 2013. 2 year warranty, so still over 6 months warranty remaining.

The kit is in excellent condition - no marks, scratches etc - I take care of my photographic kit!

£275

RMSD included in the price. I am based in Devon if you wish to visit.

Thanks,
Lee

Leftyrex

Lee

I don't know whether your Sigma DP3 Merrill and accessories is still for sale? I'm very interested - I have a DP1M and DP2M; so, a convert. I live in Luxembourg, but delivery to the UK is quite feasible (to family). Payment by UK cheque or Paypal, I suppose.

Thanks.

Steve

Sapphie

Steve

I am sorry but I have sold the DP3M. Sorry about not replying sooner but I only saw your reply today. I hope you are successful in your search.

I am keeping my DP2M for when I need a Foveon 'fix'.

Best wishes
Lee

Leftyrex

Lee

That's OK. I've been a reader of the GetDPI forum for ages, but this is the first time I've tried to buy here so I'm not surprised it didn't come off.

I also do like Foveon results. "MOC is..." a Sony 850, in which I'm still investing, but the Sigmas have a big advantage in portability as well as producing comparable IQ results (with the caveats everyone knows). Yes, I'll carry on looking.

Steve