The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M3 serviced by DAG

jkjod

$800/or best reasonable offer

I recently purchased a M2 and I am getting along with it quite well. So that means that my very lovely 1957 DS M3 will have to go. I would absolutely love to keep both, but I can't justify having both.

The M3 had a complete service by DAG immediately prior to my purchase, which I did confirm with DAG via email. It is is very good shape, the only real issue is that its missing the ISO/ASA sticker on the back. The viewfinder is very contrasty and well aligned. I have had absolutely zero issues with the camera.

I have never sold/bought here before, but I have a much bigger feedback history at the big auction site under the username jkjod11. Please feel free to ask any questions! I would like to get as close to $800 as possible but will listen to reasonable offers. I will cover insured priority shipping and we can discuss PayPal fees. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Jordan

IMG_0527 by jkjod, on Flickr

IMG_0522 by jkjod, on Flickr

IMG_0520 by jkjod, on Flickr

IMG_0525 by jkjod, on Flickr

IMG_0526 by jkjod, on Flickr