The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Very good Canon 60D

Leicadoc

I have recently bought a Canon 6D and don't need my 60D any longer. I am the only owner, and bought this camera new 3 years ago for shooting wildlife and sports. There are about 35,000-40,000 shutter actuations and the camera has functioned flawlessly. I will send in original box with battery, charger and papers. If you'd like samples of what the 60D can do, please see sports and wildlife galleries at Michael Edwards's Photo Galleries at pbase.com.

I have bought & sold here and at RFF for years, and there are several folks who will vouch for me. The trim rubber has worn, and can be easily re-affixed or replaced; I haven't had time to do that. If interested, would love to hear from you.
I will ship USA and take PayPal. For questions, please PM. Asking 275.00 for this camera, US.

Other images:front.jpg photo - Michael Edwards photos at pbase.com
top.jpg photo - Michael Edwards photos at pbase.com
back.jpg photo - Michael Edwards photos at pbase.com
trim.jpg photo - Michael Edwards photos at pbase.com

Last edited:

MCTuomey

And I'm one who will vouch without reservation for Michael - he's the best. Buy (or sell) with complete confidence.

Leicadoc

MCT: Thank you.
I am willing to hear reasonable thoughts or offers...
Man, it's been a while since I have heard from my bud in the frozen LP...