The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo WRS, lenses, IQ-160

jlm

Workshop Member
have the following gear for sale, all in excellent shape: pricing is approximately 75% of new listings at B&H

Cambo WRS 1200, fitted with H adapter: (new 3000), asking $2,200

Schneider 43mm T/S, with center filter (Cambo): (new 6,400), asking $4,400

Rodenstock 70mmHR Digaron, T/S (cambo), (new 5,000), asking $3,800

Schneider 120m N T/S short barrel with extender (Cambo), with: (new 4,900), asking $3,700

Hasselblad H2, prism, 800 lens, batteries, charger: (Used at B&H is 4,500) asking $2,800

all of the above work with the following:

Phase IQ-160 back, with H mount (1200 actuations): asking @19,000

also:
Leica D5 distometer, (new 500), asking $400
Hasselblad H 1.7x telextender, (new $1,500) asking $1,000
Hasselblad Proshade folding compendium, asking $400

all in NYC

Last edited:

jlm

Workshop Member
hiatus for now; need to raise some $

it is a great setup, for sure.

i'm trying to keep the prices fair, but also not undercut and screw up the used market for MF digital

Don Libby

John, you forgot to add that the 40 shown above has some custom improvements that make it much easier to focus and shift.

jlm

Workshop Member
Cambo has been sold.

willing to accept offers for the IQ-160
leica disto

lenses maybe

jlm

Workshop Member
Feedback i have been getting is my asking price is high for the IQ-160, so i am going to offer it at $16,000

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
John is a very good friend of mine and a great guy to deal with. Member here since the beginning. Workshop attende as well

jlm

Workshop Member
the schneider 43mm with center filter has been sold. other lenses have been withdrawn

i still have the IQ-160 and H2 setup for sale and the disco D5

Don Libby

Good prices on both. This would be a very easy way to get a very good 60 megapixel back that offers so much (USB3 tether to a SP 2/3, large screen, focus masks, etc) Likewise the D5 is something I've kept in my bag for many years and comes in handy a lot - while I bought it primarily to use with my WRS I've found other uses as well.

As said good prices on both from a gentleman that I like, trust and call a friend.

don

jlm

Workshop Member
i should point out, in case it is not obvious, that while my main use of the back was with the cambo, the back works seamlessly with the also for sale hasselblad H2 (no cables needed), so you can shoot DSLR, medium format as well

Tinus

the 70 and 120 mm look fine to me, the offer comes (came..) just a bit to early for me, since i have to decide first in which system I want to jump - (with my 40+ back) - the end of this week I will hopefully test for a day the cambo.. but why not jump to nyc for a week..