The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rolleiflex 3.5F

Mammy645

Reluctantly selling my lovely Rolleiflex 3.5F with the coveted Zeiss Planar lens. The camera was completely overhauled in September 2013 and the focusing screen was changed to a new brighter one than the original. The only things to note are; the lightmeter does not work and the plastic cover is cracked. There are 3 small nicks, one on the faceplate next to the upper lens, one on the back opening lever underneath, and one on the film advance lever. Overall though it looks almost new, and most importantly the lenses are in fantastic condition. Mechanically it ticks like a fine swiss watch, as it should after a costly overhaul. It should also be said that it takes absolutely beautiful pictures, that Zeiss Planar's reputation is well deserved.

Also included in the sale are:
Original leather strap
Original metal lens cover.
Original metal lens shade (a bit dented but functional)
Rollei yellow filter

The camera is located within the EU, and my price is 675 EUR / 845 USD.
Buyer pays shipping and any fees.

Mammy645

Bumping this thread with a few photos taken with the camera. Also, I'd consider taking the following rz67 lenses as part of a trade: 50mm ULD, 140mm L-A, 180mm W-N. Thanks for looking!