The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/WTT: Sigma DP1 and DP3 Merrill

I am selling both my DP1 and DP3 Merrills, and am willing to trade either of them for a DP2. They're great cameras with spectacular IQ, but I don't use them enough to justify having two.

Here's all the info:

DP1 Merill - Bought refurbished, comes with refurb box, 2 batteries, and all original accessories and papers. Excellent condition, and working perfectly. Also comes with about 4 months warranty left. $500 USD

DP3 Merrill - Bought used, comes with original box, 2 batteries, and all original accessories and papers. Also in excellent condition and working perfectly.

I can take pictures on request, but there's really not much to see. I can't find any cosmetic flaws at all on either camera. $500 USD

I've bought and sold on GetDPI before, as well as RFF.

Paypal is preferred, and Interac E-transfer is also an option for fellow Canadians.

Please ask for a shipping quote!