The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (UK): Fuji WCL-X100, Silver

Sapphie

I have a silver wide conversion lens for the X100 series. I purchased it from a UK seller on ebay earlier this year. It was in excellent condition then and still is now. Myself and the original owner have only used it a few times.

It comes with the original box, end caps etc. There are no marks, scratches etc on the lens - I take care of my kit!

My only reason for selling is that I want to take advantage of the current offer on the X100T for the free conversion lens and I won't need two WCLs! I could probably get a bit more money if I sold the brand new one when I get it but I'd rather see if anyone wants this one now before I buy the X100T and you, hopefully, also get a bargain!

So, I am selling just to recover my costs and for RMSD within the UK:

£179.

I am based in Devon, if you wish to visit.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

Thanks
Lee