The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [UK/EU] Canon 6D, 50mm f/1.2L 24-70mm f/2.8 II

vincechu

DSC00208 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

Older picture showing all boxes and caps too:

photo2 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

Prices include fully insured Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only and prices do include Paypal fees for both parties’ piece of mind.

I have sold a number of items over the years on mu-43.com under the same username (vincechu) and have great feedback there should you wish to check. I have also sold a K5 and FA 31 Limited over a Pentax User with good feedback on those threads.

If you would like to see any different angles or newer pictures of items or have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Canon 6D - £950 ONO (Photos below)

Mint condition, has had screen protectors on both screens since new.

Boxed and with original accessories (strap used lightly).

USA import so comes with USA charger and a convertor which I have used without issue, video settings can be changed between NTSC/PAL

Has Eg-s focusing screen installed, I can switch back to the EG-A II screen if necessary. The original Eg-A II screen is included

Canon 50mm f/1.2L USM - £800 ONO (Photos below - mounted on a 6D)

Mint condition, has had Hoya HD Protector filter on since new so glass is clean and scratch free.

72mm Hoya HD Protector filter is included - glass is scratch free, worth £45 new.

Genuine 72mm Canon centre pinch lens cap also included in addition to original L series lens cap (I think it’s tougher than the flimsy L ones!)

DSC00210 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

DSC00212 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

DSC00215 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

DSC00214 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

DSC00213 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 II (Version 2) - £1200 ONO

Mint condition, has had Hoya HD Protector filter on since new so glass is clean and scratch free.

82mm Hoya HD Protector filter is included - glass is scratch free, worth £45 new.

Genuine 82mm Canon centre pinch lens cap also included in addition to original L series lens cap (I think it’s tougher than the flimsy L ones!)

DSC00219 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

DSC00216 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

DSC00218 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

Any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

vincechu

Price drops:
50mm f/1.2 - £725
24-70mm f/2.8 mark II - £1100
6D still available.
Offers considered for all items. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.