The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fujifilm x100 Limited Edition

nboyer

I am selling my x100, Limited Edition, to offset the cost on a new camera. If you are looking at this camera, you probably already know that the LE includes extras. The LE was also produced after the issues of SAB (sticky aperture blade), Google if you've not heard of this. The camera has a screen protector on it since day one and is also mint with the exception of the top back edge, where I inadvertently brushed up against a wall while holding it in my hand (see photo below). The camera takes fabulous pictures and is equipped with a Bayer sensor vs. X-Tran, which some claim to give a sharper image. $500 Shipped/Insured/Paypal'd within CONUS. Thanks. -Norm