The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson 7900

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Love too. Btw I'm just low on cyan so machine is on pause. Maintenance tank still has some room too. This includes all my paper as well. I have a decent amount

Guy Mancuso

I can take it to a freight house and have it shipped but obviously that would be a cost to buyer. Given the price and low usage it may even be worth it. I don't know freight rates though.

Guy Mancuso

Its 1400 dollars for pickup or delivery in LA on the 30th. Thats firm

If you want to just buy me the lens and have it shipped here you get the tax break. I just want the freaking lens.

kdphotography

C'mon, Jack (or somebody).

This is a rare opportunity to get an official Guy Mancuso Signature Series Epson Printer! :D

This could be a cheap excuse for a GetDPI New Year's Eve Party in LA....

:p

p.s. I added a link above describing the soon to be released Piezography Pro system, which this 7900 would be a good candidate for B&W conversion.

tsjanik

Guy,

I'd like to buy it if you were closer. Any chance you might visit Buffalo? You can take in a NHL game and an NFL game (weather permitting).

Good luck with the sale, and all the best

Tom

Don Libby

I keep hoping to see a SOLD! Come on this is a great price; if we had the room it could be a little brother to the 9900.

kdphotography

I keep hoping to see a SOLD! Come on this is a great price; if we had the room it could be a little brother to the 9900.
I already told you, Don. Just put a nice cover over the printer, maybe a piece of plexi on top, and *presto* ---you've got a nice new night stand in the bedroom. Just remember to put it on Sandy's side of the bed....:ROTFL:

This is a great printer---and a signature series Guy Mancuso edition to boot! It doesn't get better coming from a GetDPI family member and founding father.

This would be a great second printer. If converted to B&W piezography, you can also apply the gloss optimizer from the 7900 on color images you've printed on your other printer!

ken