The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson 7900

stephengilbert

I can see it now: instead of lowering his asking price, Guy will be expanding the delivery zone. How far is it to Alaska?

Good luck.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Actually I can have it in LA December 30th. We are driving a rental truck there with all our gear for my wife's show.

Guy Mancuso

Hmmm thats a long drive. Getting it to LA is easy, got a truck going there anyway. I could throw it in the GTI from there. Hmmm

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Actually, now I'm thinking more seriously about it -- I could meet you in LA, hang out a bit go shoot, yadyada, then load the printer in my SUV and take it up to our Groveland classroom to use for printing workshops? Only issue is it would not get regularly exercised and I don't need two of them here. But then I do have the old MacPro sitting on the floor unused and it could drive the printer up there in our absence. Hmmm...

When/how soon do you need that lens?

Guy Mancuso

Actually, now I'm thinking more seriously about it -- I could meet you in LA, hang out a bit go shoot, yadyada, then load the printer in my SUV and take it up to our Groveland classroom to use for printing workshops? Only issue is it would not get regularly exercised and I don't need two of them here. But then I do have the old MacPro sitting on the floor unused and it could drive the printer up there in our absence. Hmmm...

When/how soon do you need that lens?
Before the 30th

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The worst photo gear decision I ever made was not buying something from Guy. Don't make that mistake!

:D

Matt

Last edited:

kdphotography

Just thought I better check in here.

So what's the plan----we all meet Guy in LA for lunch and help Jack load the 7900 into his SUV?

:ROTFL: