The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H4D-50 + HC80/2.8 with box

issa918

Hasselblad H4D-50 + HC80/2.8

- H4D-50 with original box, comes with viewfinder caps, body cap, back cap and digital back cap.

- Comes with 2 batteries, which are the latest type 2900MAH and latest charger. (only 2 charger plug adaptor included which are 2 legs) Total cost usd$700+ new.

- Body 90% new. 100% working

- The part above right side strap lug has some light scratch mark.

- Another part is a small chip on bottom edge below LCD screen. Please refer to photo.

- I notice sometimes there is 1 blue 1 red dots on LCD when review photos. And these definitely not affecting photos.

- Most update firmware installed.

- Hasselblad HC80/2.8 with original caps and hood. 95% new. There's a few dusts in the front element, please refer to photo.

- Shutter count: Body below 5000, Lens 1400.

Price: $10500usd + will share paypal fee with buyer + shipping cost (fedex is around usd120 for 4kg to United states).

I have limited selling record here, but i can provide some local forum record for you upon on request. Please feel free to contact me.