The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gitzo GS3511S Compact Rapid Carbon Fiber Center Column

Gitzo GS3511S Compact Rapid Carbon Fiber Center Column, gently used, shows some signs of wear. Sells new at B&H Photo for $287. Sale Price: $175 includes FedEx Ground shipping to Continental USA. Payment via check, electronic bank transfer, or PayPal.
Thanks, Mark W. [email protected]

See also my separate sale for a GT3541XLS Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod & a Gitzo G2271M Rationnelle Magnesium tripod head.

To see photos go to: Gitzo Tripod Rapid Column GS3511S

Gitzo GS3511S Compact Rapid Carbon Fiber Center Column is for use with the Series 3, 6x tripods in the Systematic line. Since these tripods accept interchangeable center columns, this compact column can be used to take full advantage of the variable leg spread on these units, so that you are not inhibited by the length of the column as to how low you can go. Spring loaded hook at bottom of column. This center column fits all Series 3 Gitzo tripods including my GT3541XLS tripod in a separate sale.

Darn if I could figure out how to edit this original post, so I am instead Replying with changes. I just realized the Gitzo Center Column is NOT carbon fiber, but rather aluminum. I am changing the price to reflect that difference.

Gitzo GS3511S Compact Rapid Carbon Fiber Center Column, gently used, shows some signs of wear. Sale Price: $125 includes FedEx Ground shipping to Continental USA. Payment via check, electronic bank transfer, or PayPal.

See also my separate sale for a Gitzo G2271M Rationnelle Magnesium tripod head.

Gitzo GS3511S Compact Rapid Center Column is for use with the Series 3, 6x tripods in the Systematic line. Since these tripods accept interchangeable center columns, this compact column can be used to take full advantage of the variable leg spread on these units, so that you are not inhibited by the length of the column as to how low you can go. Spring loaded hook at bottom of column. This center column fits all Series 3 Gitzo tripods.

Gitzo GS3511S Compact Rapid Center Column

Darn if I could figure out how to edit this original post, so I am instead Replying with changes. I just realized the Gitzo Center Column is NOT carbon fiber, but rather aluminum. I am changing the price to reflect that difference.

Gitzo GS3511S Compact Rapid Carbon Fiber Center Column, gently used, shows some signs of wear. Sale Price: $125 includes FedEx Ground shipping to Continental USA. Payment via check, electronic bank transfer, or PayPal.

See also my separate sale for a Gitzo G2271M Rationnelle Magnesium tripod head.

Gitzo GS3511S Compact Rapid Center Column is for use with the Series 3, 6x tripods in the Systematic line. Since these tripods accept interchangeable center columns, this compact column can be used to take full advantage of the variable leg spread on these units, so that you are not inhibited by the length of the column as to how low you can go. Spring loaded hook at bottom of column. This center column fits all Series 3 Gitzo tripods.