The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji GX680 III & EBC 100mm f/4.0 GX lens & Film Holder II N + GX680 IIIS too

tnabbott

FS: Fuji GX680 III & EBC 100mm f/4.0 GX lens & Film Holder II N + GX680 IIIS too

Very clean and perfectly functioning GX680 camera with the standard 100mm lens and film back. *I have 645 and 6x6 masks to go along with the standard 6x8. *This kit is in perfect working order and is very, very clean. *Glass is clean, clear, without defects (except, of course, the usual dust that inhabits all lenses--nothing that affects picture quality).

This was my personal system--I have returned to 35mm digital photography. *I would like to get what I paid: $750 net. *However, I will include a separate--and equally minty GX680 III body with WLF and and the aforementioned extra film masks. *This should make it a worthwhile deal for someone looking to get into the GX680 III system.

It will ship from San Francisco.

danielmoore

Re: FS: Fuji GX680 III & EBC 100mm f/4.0 GX lens & Film Holder II N + GX680 IIIS too

Just a public Thank You to Tom!

Let this serve as my feedback, and it's A1.

Thanks again, Tom.