The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

TVC-24 Tripod with BH-40 LR Ballhead, etc. NEW IN BOX

Jonathan

I bought this setup thinking I'd use it. It's been out of the box for inspection and back in ever since. I can't justify having a setup this expensive sitting in my office not being used, so am going to a much cheaper setup. Guaranteed perfect or I'll buy it right back. Tripod rated for 40 pounds. $1125 Shipped.

Since it's new, I haven't taken everything out of the boxes for photos. Instead, here are the links:

TVC-24 LR Pkg

TA-2-QC Quick-Column

TQB-72: Medium tripod bag

I have feedback here, 485+ on Fred Miranda, Nikonians and Nikon Café.

I have $1447 invested in this setup. You can save over $300 from buying new. This came directly from RRS and the receipt is included.

My price includes insured shipping, but NOT PAYPAL. Any fees are up to the buyer. Other payment methods welcome. I don't use Paypal gift.

Check my feedback and buy with confidence.