The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rollei SL66se kit

After much debate, I've decided to part with my beautiful Rollei SL66SE & associated goodies. Thought I'd give forum members first crack at it. I could probably get around $3500 if I sell it piecemeal, but I'll let the whole kit go for $2900, and I'll even cover the PayPal fees and shipping in CONUS.

Here's the details-

Rollei SL66SE with Rollei HFT Planar 80mm ƒ2.8 lens (with the aperture coupling ring)
This is the last and greatest model of the SL66 line, which features spot and average metering, plus TTL flash capabilities. It's an awesome camera, in great cosmetic and functional condition.
2 - 120 film backs (SE models with crank for loading film)
1 - 220 film back (also SE model with crank)
45° prism finder (newest model with the matching 'diamond' pattern on the covering)
Arca-Swiss-made Polaroid back (the newest model with the ISO switch)
Hand grip with cable release
Quick-release tripod mount
Rollei strap
Rollei SCA 356 adapter for SCA 300-compatible flash units.

Let me know if you have questions.

Mike

Larger image here