The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca rm3di system for sale

nyesimmons

Note: I am posting this for a friend. He is a fine art photographer as an avocation, and attorney who has become overly busy with both work and family obligations, and has had to scale down his photographic pursuits. I will field any requests for him and forward, as he is not always able to accept calls or respond promptly to e-mails when traveling. Personal references available. Paypal or by mutual agreement.

Rm3di Camera Original price $5,728. Per piece - $3,400 includes Phase / Mamiya adapter plate for Phase 1 backs - currently being used with IQ 180

Rotaslide original $2,423. Per piece $1,450

Schneider 35 XL f/5.6 Apo Digitar in mount for Rm3di original price $4,627. Per piece$2,700

Schneider 47 XL f/5.6 Apo Digitar in mount for Rm3di original price $3,234. Per piece $1,950

Schneider 72 f/5.6 Apo Digitar in mount for Rm3di original price $3,355 . Per piece$2,000

Schneider 120 f/5.6 Apo Digitar in mount for Rm3di original price $3,200. Per piece$1950

Schneider 150 f/5.6 Apo Digitar in mount for Rm3di original price $3,900. Per piece $2300

Package price: $14,000

Nye Simmons
SimmonsPhotoArts.com
865-556-7573 eastern time zone

Last edited:

miska

Hello,
I assume the lenses come with all the accessories (spacer, viewfinder mask, distance "roll") ? Would you ship to Europe ?

Thanks !

nyesimmons

As I understand all standard accessories - Shipping to Europe should not be an obstacle - details would need to be worked out ? customs issues??

the body , 120, and 150 are pending finalizing a sale agreement but not concluded yet

miska

Thanks !
I was interested in the 150mm, but haven't figured out yet if it would make economical sense to buy from the US, with all the taxes and duties.
Send me a PM in case your deal doesn't materialize.

nyesimmons

Note: I am posting this for a friend. He is a fine art photographer as an avocation, and attorney who has become overly busy with both work and family obligations, and has had to scale down his photographic pursuits. I will field any requests for him and forward, as he is not always able to accept calls or respond promptly to e-mails when traveling. Personal references available. Paypal or by mutual agreement.

Rm3di Camera SOLD

Schneider 120 f/5.6 Apo Digitar SOLD

Schneider 150 f/5.6 Apo Digitar SOLD

Schneider 35 XL f/5.6 Apo Digitar in mount for Rm3di original price $4,627. Per piece$2,700

Schneider 47 XL f/5.6 Apo Digitar in mount for Rm3di original price $3,234. Per piece $1,950

Schneider 72 f/5.6 Apo Digitar in mount for Rm3di original price $3,355 . Per piece$2,000

A discount is possible for a buyer wanting all of the remaining items

Nye Simmons
SimmonsPhotoArts.com

nyesimmons

Rm3di Camera SOLD

Schneider 72 f/5.6 Apo Digitar in mount for Rm3di original price $3,355 . Per piece$2,000 SOLD

Schneider 120 f/5.6 Apo Digitar SOLD

Schneider 150 f/5.6 Apo Digitar SOLD

A discount is STILL possible for a buyer wanting all of the remaining items

Nye Simmons
SimmonsPhotoArts.com