The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 240 + 35/1.4 ASPH FLE Bxd Set Deal! $8495!

Here is a set deal (may be the best deal for M240 + 35Lux so far!)

Prefer selling them as a set.

Body has only very faint signs of wear barely visible, but you know it's not brand-new. Includes body cap, strap, battery, chargers (wall charger and car charger), all paper work, box and outer brown box.

Lens has some paint loss (circled in pics) and glasses are without scratch, fungus, marks, etc. I would say yes to all questions asking for dusts inside a used lens. But nothing big, nothing shows in your pics. Includes hood, hood cap, rear cap, manual, certificate, leather case, box and outer brown box.

Both works flawlessly! Will consider 50/1 V4 (pull-out hood version) for trade plus cash on your end.

US$8495 net to me. Shipping within N.A is included!

Jamgolf

>>>> Sorry, there is no way to check shutter on M240.

Take a picture and then look at the meta data.
Or upload the dng file to one of the many online tools that will show you the shutter count.

>>>> Sorry, there is no way to check shutter on M240.

Take a picture and then look at the meta data.
Or upload the dng file to one of the many online tools that will show you the shutter count.
As far as I know, nothing has successfully shows M 240 shutter count yet. I tried some websites but none of them works. So far, this is a fact. Please take a look at every body's M 240 sales page, no body can say exactly how many shutter counts they have. I also asked Leica store and their employee said there is no way to check.

I have successfully get shutter counts out of M9, M9P, M-E, and Monochrom. No luck on M 240.