The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wedding Photography Special (Canon, THinkTank, RRS, HoldFast.)

symbolphoto

Canon 14MM 2.8 II Lens

The best wedding venue lens. Old Churches, hope modern locations, this lens has it all.

Some brassing on the edges, to be expected. Comes with Box, Warranty Card, Pouch, and caps. Has seen some use, but very clean. Front and rear elements are perfect, not a stratch.

Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Lens 2045B002 B&H Photo Video

New Price $2250. My price, $1950.

Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Buy from trusted seller!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canon 600EX-RT Flashes.

The best flash units for Canon wedding photographers. Radio built-in means no more line-of-sight needed for triggering. Wireless communications opens up a world of possibilities with the reliability of Canon.

Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT 5296B002 B&H Photo Video

New Price $499. each, My price $399 Each. Paypal and Shipping included.

Buy from trusted seller!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThinkTank Airport V2 Roller Bag.

The best roller bag for wedding photographers. I used to carry the following regularly for each wedding:

1. 2x 600EX-RT flashes
2. 2x 5DMKIII's with RRS L brackets.
4. 14L 2.8II
5. 24L 1.4II
6. 70-200L 2.8 II
7. 200L F2
8. 85L 1.2 II
9. Various other batteries etc.

Built-in lock, and the best rolling wheels in the business. As you can see, very little wear on my unit. On small scratch on the back, inconsequential from rubbing. I've fit this on ATR42 aircraft between small weddings in India, Dubai, Ireland and Iceland. The best bag you can have. Period.

Think Tank Photo Airport Security V 2.0 Rolling Camera Bag 571

New Price $415. My Price $350. Paypal and Shipping included.

Buy from trusted seller!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HoldFast American Bison Mahogany Dual Camera Strap.

Dual camera strap, the best in the biz. Very high quality, very comfortable and versatile. Amazing system for those using all primes and having a long and wide together for ceremonies.

http://holdfastgear.com/collections/all/products/money-maker-luxury-leather-multi-
camera-strap

New Price $300. My price $200.

Buy from trusted seller!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elinchrom Quadra RX AS Kit (1 A head, 1 battery pack, 1 snappy, 1 ext cable, 3 triggers.)

Hello All, i have an Elinchrom Quadra A head kit available. It comes with the following items:

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery EL 10407.1
($1599)

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Snappy EL 19286 B&H Photo Video
($34)

Elinchrom Head Extension Cable for Ranger Quadra (32.8') EL
($126)

Elinchrom Skyport SPEED Transmitter EL 19350 B&H Photo Video
(3x $118 = $354)

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Reflector Adaptor for EL EL 26339 B&H
($95)

Total Value: $2208

My price, $1600. includes paypal and shipping. Every piece of kit you could ask for beautiful location lighting. (See my blog, anything with lighting was used with this light: https://www.flickr.com/photos/symbolphotography/ and Boston Wedding Photographer - Symbol Photography ). Note: you can fit this kit inside of a ThinkTank Airport 2 bag, along with 5D3 and 4 lenses.

It has seen some usage (From Boston, MA to Portland, OR to Dubai, Delhi and several places in between), by a professional wedding photographer for 5 years but 100% perfect working condition. Reason for the sale - leaving the business. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional.

Buy from trusted seller!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canon 5DMKIII (5D3) body

Hello All, i have a 5DMKIII body for sale. It has seen some usage, by a professional wedding photographer for 4 years. Shutter count is 70k, professionally serviced by CPS every year in January. Small scratches and eyecup needs replacing ($20) screen and sensor are 100%, but 100% perfect working condition. Reason for the sale - leaving the business.

Price is $1900 including Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority to CONUS. I'm in no rush to sell this stuff and i've competitively priced it. So no bargaining. Don't waste your time.

http://content.symbolphoto.com/ForSale/5D3-4.jpg
http://content.symbolphoto.com/ForSale/5D3-5.jpg
http://content.symbolphoto.com/ForSale/5D3-6.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canon 24mm 1.4L II Lens

My go to wide angle lens used for just about everything, particularly low light scenes in dark venues and group photographs. Comes with box, warranty card, case etc. Checked every January by CPS. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional. $1350, including Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority.

Buy from trusted seller!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRS 5DMKIII L Plate

RRS L Plate for 5DMKIII without grip.

$100. some scratches buy 100% functional, seen in photographs above. Paypaled and shipped.

symbolphoto

Some example Photographs with the Elinchrom Quadra, you can see the 600w in bright sunlight is quite evident:

Some example photographs with the 14mm 2.8 superwide, (after auto-correction in lightroom.):

Who says you can't do a portrait with a 14mm?