The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT Sony A900, 28mm F2, 50mm f1.4, Tamron 28-75mm F2.8

J

jeff stevens

I realize that I am new on this board but I have been a member of FM for almost 5 years, DPReview for several years, and Ebay for 5 years.

I have a mint condition Sony A900. It's complete with box and accessories, except the software disk. It has about 2500 shots taken with it and is in perfect condition. I also have an extra Sony brand battery for it. I also have several lenses, including the very rare Minolta 28mm F2.

I have excellent feedback on the FM board with 50 + transactions since 2004. (Search "jstevens" and "jeff stevens")

I also have over 131 positives on Ebay under "f1addiction"

I would like to trade the camera body for an M8 straight up. While the price listed below is less then what the M8's are going for, I think the A900 is worth about the same, and I have a local guy that will sell me his M8 for $2350 so that's why the low price on the Sony body.

Sony A900 with extra Sony battery $2350 Shipped and Paypal
Sony 50mm F1.4 $250 Shipped and Paypal (A very sharp copy of this lens)
Minolta 28mm F2 $595 Shipped and Paypal (Very rare, and very very sharp)
Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 $250 Shipped and Paypal

If you pay by echeck, you can drop 3% off the prices.

Please PM me, I would prefer no emails.

woodyspedden

Jeff

I have a mint condition M8 with a brand new shutter installed by Leica N.J. If this interests you please give me a PM. My credentials on this forum are impeccable having sold over $40K of Leica R gear alone. Jack and Guy will both vouch for me.

Woody Spedden
Fort Collins, Colorado