The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Bessa III Medium Format Camera with All Accessories – Barely Used!

michael marks

Hello,

I am selling my absolutely gorgeous condition Bessa III Folding Rangefinder Medium Format Camera and all available accessories. The camera has barely been used! Included are two Bessa shades so an extra filter can be mounted, along with a leather Bessa camera case.

If you are reading this you know this you know what a great camera this is and the black body is really nice verses the vanilla Fuji version. What is amazing is how quiet the shutter is, how lightweight the camera is and how ingenious the design is!! When folded it fits in your coat pocket!!!
You can use it as a 6x6 or 6x7 by merely turning a switch providing either a normal or slightly wide angle view in those two formats!!!

Comes with all boxes, instructions and the great accessories mentioned above.

Fairly priced at $1595 plus shipping.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]

Last edited: