The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS BIOGON FOR ALPA

richardman

Only 100 or so of these have been made, so for the right collector....

I wonder if a good machinist can take a SWC and...

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Apparently 55 (per Alpa), 10 in the first edition and 45 in the second edition like this one with the ring around the lens.

Of course no collector would really want one of these without the associated Alpa/Linhof 44x66mm film back that goes with the 38mm Biogon. As it happens, I have one (really) so I'm up for offers to help with a packaged sale :)

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Apparently 55 (per Alpa), 10 in the first edition and 45 in the second edition like this one with the ring around the lens.

Of course no collector would really want one of these without the associated Alpa/Linhof 44x66mm film back that goes with the 38mm Biogon. As it happens, I have one (really) so I'm up for offers to help with a packaged sale :)
Remember the burglary at ALPA some years ago ? ? ?
Two of their ALPA / BIOGONS were stolen .
As far as I understood , one of each serie . So that is two lenses less in collectors hands .

You must be a real enthusiastic collector and a rich man , if you go for that lens .
But if you look at Leica Shop Home and
WestLicht Photographica Auction: Willkommen and see what collectors prices can be achieved for vintage and rare LEICA M cameras , then the asked price seems to be rather realistic . But then , this forum might be the wrong place to offer that ALPA BIOGON lens .

LEICACOM

Just a lens! I can't find the 6644 film back for it. If anyone want to sell it to me, PM me. I don't want to keep it as collection, just using it for pictures. Sell it or not, I am so hesitated.