The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Mount CV 90 APO SL1 & 28/2.8 AiS

robmac

1) Voigtlander 90/3.5 APO Lanthar SL1 AiS.
Very clean copy of a classic lens that does the D800e proud. Lens is the older SL1 version (black with silver trim) and comes with rear cap, front, cap, 49-52mm step ring and a rubber hood. Focus smooth, aperture fine, glass clean. Small, true APO, smooth focusing and with an MTF wide open across the frame that looks like a dead man's EKG.

I tend to use either rubber hoods and/or a Lee bellows hood on all my lenses and such is the case w/ the 90 APO (much better than the stock metal unit anyway - which is not included). This lens is so sweet that I've bought and sold it in both SL1 and SLII variants a number times, and likely will again, but change is always good.

Price is US$400 via EMT in Canada or PP (add 3%) shipped by normal post Canada Post in N.A. Offshore just pays difference.

2) Nikon 28mm/2.8 AiS
Lens is in fantastic shape, glass clean, focus & aperture smooth, no notable body blemishes. Good, clean, sharp glass. Comes with caps and metal hood. With it's very close focus ability and very high center sharpness starting wide open, it allows for some great images. Does The D800 series proud.

US$275 shipped by normal post, Canada Post within N.A. Payment by PP or if in Canada EMT (deduct 3%).

Buy both and save on shipping ;> Feedback here or spotless official feedback under Conner999 on FM.

Last edited:

robmac

Price tweak on both: 90mm is now US$375 +3% if applicable and 28mm is US$250 plus PP fee if applicable.

Love both and thus innNo rush to sell either, so prices firm unless buy both then will tweak to reflect my saved shipping.