The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Epson RD-1 Digital RF camera

silver92b

I am regretfully selling my RD-1 rangefinder camera. I really enjoyed using it and owning it. It's a great instrument. However, I need to sell it in order to finance my Leica M240 and the glass needed

Anyway, the camera is an RD-1 Digital rangefinder made by Epson and Seiko. It's the first digital rangefinder camera made and still the only alternative to the Leica Digital Rangefinder cameras available now.
It's in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. Although it's used and has some age, it's in remarkably good condition and has been used and cared for in a most careful manner.

It includes:

Body
body cap
extra body cap
original box
original papers
original software CD (and photoshop elements)
one Epson battery
two Lexmark batteries
three aftermarket batteries
neck strap
battery charger with cord
black leather half case
(4) 2GB sd cards

* 50mm f3.5 Industar lens* in perfect operating condition with LTM to bayonet adapter

$950 Paypal fee and shipping to CONUS included (USPS Priority or UPS)
Paypal only and shipped to verified paypal address only

Open to trades for Leica Glass....

Last edited: