The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LEAF AFI-II 7 with 40, 50, 80 and 180mm lenses, bellows

Schmiddi

Hello to all,

here I offer my Leaf AFI-II 7 system. I really love the camera and lenses, but I have to give it away for private reasons :-(

First some general comments: all items are located in Germany (near Dortmund). So all prices are in EUR, not US$! I'm selling privately, so VAT is included but cannot be shown separately.
Payment via Paypal is welcome, but bank transfer or cash (in case of local pickup) is accepted too.

Local pickup is welcome, I also ship worldwide (shipping with DHL). Import taxes for residants outside EU are up to you.

Prices include insured shipping within EU. For all other countries please ask.

Pictures are available in dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2xr5274ow5poroh/AABG1A_N2zByd6xQTyfSD07ba?dl=0

Everything is in perfect working condition (that's why my 2/110 Zeiss is missing below, there is a little problem with the aperture ring, so I let this be fixed first).

LEAF AFI-II 7 body and back, together with Schneider-Kreuznach 2,8/80mm AFD PQS lens. Body has split prism focusing screen (has also AF-markings) from DHW. With 5 batteries, 3 original and 2 chinese (those were a bit to big and needed to be sanded). Original charger, can be adjusted to different voltages. Body and back with all covers. Camera has 8594 shots as shown by the back.
Camera has firmware 3.10, update was done by DHW.
Lens comes with front and back cover, sunshade and original box.
SN: back LF13038, body 303451038, lens 90201016.
Body, back and lens show minor signs of use, lenses, focussing screen and sensor are free of scratches, haze or fungus. All functions perfect.
Comes with original case as shown on pictures.
Asking 7.250 EURO.

Schneider-Kreuznach Super Angulon 3,5/40mm PQ. Lens also fits to all 6000-series cameras. Rarely used by me, looks almost like new (see pictures). Lenses are clear, no scratches, haze or fungus. Almost no dust inside.
Comes with front and back cover.
SN 14794101.
Asking 1.750 EURO.

Schneider-Kreuznach Super-Angulon 2,8/50mm AFD PQS lens. Lens will work only on Hy6-bodies, as there is no aperture ring (on 6000-series only modes where the body controls aperture will work). Shows very minor signs of use, at some edges of the lens body the black color is away (see pictures). There are no scratches or dents.
Lenses are clear, no scratches, haze or fungus. Almost no dust inside.
Comes with front and back cover in original box (box not shown on pictures).
SN 9201034.
Asking 1.200 EURO.

Schneider-Kreuznach Tele-Xenar 2,8/180mm AFD PQ lens. Lens will work only on Hy6-bodies, as there is no aperture ring (on 6000-series only modes where the body controls aperture will work). Shows very minor signs of use, looks almost like new (see pictures). There are no scratches or dents.
Lenses are clear, no scratches, haze or fungus. Almost no dust inside.
Comes with front and back cover.
SN 14997857
Asking 1.600 EURO.

Sun shade bajonett D104mm, for 2/110mm and 2,8/180mm. Shows very minor signs of use (see picture). There are no scratches or dents.
Asking 90 EUR.

PQ-Bellows, fully working. No play, bellows lightproof. Used with minor signs of use.
Asking 250 EURO.

In case of questions please ask. Of course you can come and check the items (at least for those you don't live toooo far away :) ).

Andreas

Last edited: