The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB - Really Right Stuff TQC-14 Travel Tripod

Geoff Roberts

Hi,

I'm looking for a Really Right Stuff TQC-14 Travel Tripod. Would also consider the 2 series that is small enough for carry on.

Thanks

darr

I looked into getting the TQC-14 a while back and ended up buying a used 2 series. What made my decision was I discovered the MTX Multi-Tool which I have had to use on an occasion does not fit in the column of the 1 series, even though RRS shows it on the TQC-14's product page. Just a heads-up if that would make a difference. I find the MTX Multi-Tool invaluable and love how it stows inside the column and not my gear bag.

Geoff Roberts

I'd actually never come across the MTX before, that looks pretty handy. Probably too big for the 1 series, I may end up using it without the centre column anyway.