The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 28/2.8 and zeiss 50mm MM

gogopix

Subscriber
This is an M9 purchased from Leica dealer as factory rehab two years ago. Used of course, but perfect order (used NY eve just fine, AT HOME! :)), and includes box, charger and an extra battery. Black. $2999.99 delivered.

Lens, black 28mm 2.8 with hood and caps and original case. I may even have the box. I bought this new. $1555.55

Len, Zeiss 50mm MM, purchased from B&H new. With hood and caps as well. May have box. (need to dig out from a shipping container full of original boxes. (Anybody need a Leica M 280/400/560 modular box? LOL). Delivered for $888.88.

Wire or check acceptable.

I'll try to get some images this weekend, but camera is great, but not new condition. Glass is all clean and lenses are actually newer.

regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
ok
here are images.
All have boxes, the Zeiss I guess didn't come with a case but Leica did. Both lenses have hoods.

Glass is clear, sensor is clean. M9 is used, has some edge brassing but still has plastic on the bottom. All in good order. I have some great holiday images.

let me know which you are interested in.

regards
Victor

oops gotta clean out some images
next will have pix