The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP Merrills, Hexar AF, Mamiya RZ67 and more!

Time to clear out the camera drawer again! Here's what I've got...

All prices in USD.

I will also consider trades for 4x5 gear, especially if you have a Schneider or Rodenstock 90mm F6.8 in a Linhof board.

COMBO DEAL: Both Sigma DP1 and DP3 Merrils, all 8 batteries, plus AC adapter - $1000

Sigma DP1 Merrill, refurb in box - $525
The DP Merrills have some of the best image quality I've seen for the price - excellent colour accuracy, stunning B/W conversions, and Medium Format-level sharpness.

This was a refurb unit from Sigma Japan, which I think may have a month or two of warranty left. It's in great condition, fully working with just a few signs of use. Lens is clean with no scratches.

Comes in the original refurb box with 4 batteries (2 Sigma, 2 generic), generic hood, and all papers/accessories.

Sigma DP3 Merrill, used in box - $525
As the only "point & shoot" camera around with a fixed telephoto lens, the DP3 is a really unique option as a studio or landscape camera for the price! It can also sync flash at all shutter speeds up to 1/2000th.

It's in great condition overall, fully working with some very light signs of use. Lens is clean as well.

Comes in the original box with 4 batteries (2 Sigma, 2 generic), DP3 hood, and all papers/accessories.

NOTE: Add the Sigma AC adapter to either camera for $25 extra.

Konica Hexar AF, serviced! - $400
This one really pains me to sell, since the Hexar is easily one of the best 35mm cameras ever made - I'm just not shooting enough 35mm to keep it around! Super sharp 35mm F2 lens, near-silent AF and film advance, and a great RF-style viewfinder make this one a classic.

I just had overhauled in Japan last year through Bellamy from Japan Camera Hunter. As of this year, you can't get them serviced anymore! So, this one should be good for a long while. It's in good condition - has some scratches on the body, but the viewfinder and lens are very clean. It's fully working with no shutter button issues.

Mamiya RZ67 Pro with 110mm F2.8 and 180mm F4.5 - $550
This is a classic studio camera setup! Great for portraits and macro with the built-in bellows. Also can take digital backs with an adapter if you're a real high-roller. Lenses for this system are cheap and excellent quality - in my experience, they're definitely sharper and better colour-balanced than Hasselblad.

It's in excellent shape, and barely looks used at all. Bellows are light-tight with no leaks, and both lenses are clean with no scratches, haze, or fungus. (just some light dust at most) It's fully working - literally the only minor issue is the magnifier in the waist-level finder is a bit fiddly to open.

Leica BEOON Copy Stand - $180
Here's why you might want one of these: Sculpting with Light: The other day I bought a Leica BEOON.

It's in amazing condition and comes with original box. It has all of its accessories except that the Extension Ring A is missing. Extension Ring A is essential if you're copying with a full-frame camera, but with APS-C you can usually make it work without it. You could probably rig something else up with extension tubes or cheap filters with the glass knocked out.

I'll also throw in a Nikkor 50mm F2.8 enlarger lens and LTM adapter to get you started!

I've bought and sold here on GetDPI and have positive feedback. I also have lots of positive feedback on RFF under the same name.

Payment by Paypal is preferred. Interac E-transfer or local pickup is also an option for Canadians.

Please ask me for a shipping quote!