The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Most sold: Sony A7R, A7S, 35mm FE, 55mm FE, 70-200mm FE G, all like new!

jeffnesh

All sold but the battery grip and the 100 Macro. Thanks!

---

Sony A7R, A7S, 35mm FE, 55mm FE, 70-200mm FE G, lots of extras, all like new!

Late last fall I went big into the A7 system, but the timing was bad and now I unfortunately need to unload it. All of the gear is like new, with very little use, purchased in October-November. There are very few shots on the cameras, some lenses and equipment haven’t even been used. All are in their original boxes and are aggressively priced. I’ll list for a few days before I need to auction or KEH the stuff.

I’d like to sell as much as possible in one package, so to sweeten the deal, the first purchaser of both a camera and lens will get an RSS plate, third battery and a dual battery charger.

Paypal fees, ground shipping in US is included for all. I’ll post some pictures later tonight/tomorrow if need be.

PM me with questions…thanks!

Sold A7S - Like new - $1800
<100 shutter activations. Includes all body cap, two sony batteries, original box, etc., as new.

Sold A7R - Like new - $1325
290 shutter activations. Includes all body cap, two sony batteries, original box, etc., as new.

Sold ]Sony 55mm F1.8 FE ZA full frame lens - $750
Like new, with front and rear caps, hood, lens pouch, original box, etc.

Sold Sony 35mm F2.8 FE ZA full frame lens - $600
Like new, with front and rear caps, hood, original box, etc.

Sold Sony 70-200mm F4 FE G OSS full frame zoom lens - $1200
Like new, with front and rear caps, hood, lens pouch, tripod collar, original box, etc.

Sony Vertical Battery Grip for A7/S/R - $200
Like new, never used. Original box

Sold Sony LAEA3 A- to E-mount lens adapter - $130
Like new, caps, original box.

Sony 100mm F2.8 A-mount Macro lens - $500
Like new, front and rear caps, original box. This great macro lens is for the Sony A-mount, but works great with the LAEA3 adapter...manual focus with adapter, but all EXIF data, focus peaking, etc., works with A7S & A7R.

Last edited: