The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 501C with 80mm CF, A12 & A16 Backs

mewanchuk

Price: $1,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Included within North America

I am trying to thin out my gear somewhat for the new year...

For sale is this gorgeous black Hasselblad 501C kit. It was purchased late last year from FM Forum, but my priorities have since changed. I have put three rolls through it, and it functions flawlessly.

I have since ADDED the matching A16 back (645 format, 16 shots per roll) as well as the bayonet mount holder and ND filter, and am listing it all here at a slight discount for your pleasure.

Included are:

- Gorgeous black 501C body with Beattie split prism focusing screen.
- 80mm f/2.8 CF lens with front cap
- Black A12 back
- Black A16 black with newer style ISO indicator and dark slide holder on back
- Waist level finder
- Kiev Prism Finder
- Bayonet mount filter adapter
- Promaster 67mm ND8 filter

It is hard for me to find flaw with the Body, finders, or lens. The A12 back is close to pristine (aside from some minor marks on the dark slide) and the A16 back is probably 9/10, with very superficial marks on some of the black edges--only visible under close inspection.

The glass is perfect.

It is priced to sell at $1450 (Paypal Gift) shipped within North America.

Please PM with questions, or for further photos.

Buy with confidence--you will not be disappointed in this fantastic specimen.

Cheers,
Mark

Last edited: