The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS: ALPA SWA

thrice

Hi all,

I have had some misfortune work-wise and need to part with one of my children to make ends meet. I've deliberately pushed the shadows to reveal what few marks there are on this camera, needless to say the finish is still excellent.

Purchased from Linhof Studio in April 2013, used sparingly and always housed in a padded camera bag when not in use.
I have recently replaced the dark rosewood grips and not used the camera since doing the replacement.

It will be supplied with the toolkit (as supplied by Alpa) and shipped in a small pelican case.

Open to offers but please no low-balls. As you can see the pricing is already very keen.
USD$4300 NET to me. I am located in Australia.

Without adieu:
:worthless:

thrice

Hi Eric,
I appreciate the offer but my STC offers me sufficient movements for my needs.

Kind regards
Dan

mmbma

Good luck on the sale Dan!~

Beautiful camera. I have two pairs of Alpa Phase one wake up grips for the SWA. I switched to leaf digital back now so i have no use for them. in case anyone bought this from you but need the wake up grips, i'd be willing to trade them for the regular grips that are on your SWA (for free).

sorry to tag onto your ad. but I think it might add value to your already competitive sale.

thrice

ok I'll include international insured postage (about $100 because Australia is ridiculous for shipping) and the Alpa/linhof tripod plate with index pins specific to the swa. this plate is a linhof proprietary thing for the 3d micro head which alpa also rebrand. If you're in Aus consider this a $100 price drop as postage within the country is cheaper.