The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Kit: 503CW, 40CF, 60CFI, 80CFE, 150CFI, PM51, 2xA12, accessories

Sublimity

I am putting up my complete Hasselblad kit up for sale that I painstakingly pieced together just recently. Sadly I realized I wouldn't be using the kit enough to justify keeping it along with my Leica system, and I think the funds would be best put elsewhere, like a car for example.

The kit consists of the following:
503 CW Body, Silver
40 CF (FLE) (with filter)
60 CFi (with hood, filter)
80 CFE (with filter
150 CFi (caps only)
PM51 Prism
2 x A12 Backs
2 x A24 Backs
1 x Polaroid 100 Back
Proshade 6093T with 60 and 70 bayonet adapters
Lindahl Trigger Grip / Flash mount
Hasselblad adapters for Sinar, 070, 060, Sinar M86x1
Lowepro Medium Format Commercial AW to carry it all
…and a miscellany of bits and pieces of extra dark slides, focusing screens, cable releases, manuals, etc

The 503CW is absolute mint, as pictured below. No mechanical issues, and otherwise 9.9/10 cosmetically. It is pretty much flawless in every sense of the word. All the same goes for the lenses as well; all of them are in 9.5/10+ cosmetic condition without optical defects. I had intended to keep this system for a while and so opted to buy all its piece in like-new condition for collection value and ease of use with CFi/CFE ergonomics. It was a dream that lasted about 10 rolls, but sadly it’s now up for sale after reality kicked in.

I am asking $6500 USD (net) for the entire kit. I think this is a fair price given the excellent condition of the pieces, but I will also take offers.

I’m located in Toronto, Canada for a local transaction and to see the pieces personally. I can also ship in Canada/US, but shipping will have to be negotiated.

I am primarily looking for buyers of the whole system. Offers for individual pieces will be considered but must be compelling enough for me to contemplate splitting up the kit.