The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Domke J-2 Journalist series shoulder bag - $85 shipped

kirkpt

Asking $85 shipped within the U.S.

DOMKE J-2 JOURNALIST SHOULDER BAG (BLACK) I'm selling my gently used Domke J-2 Journalist Shoulder Bag, Black Ballistic Nylon. I purchased it brand new from my local Domke dealer. The bag and all seams, snaps, connectors, and pouches are in excellent condition. Some of the grippy rubber material has rubbed off of the shoulder strap but the strap is in good shape and not torn or frayed. The interior padded pouch is removable and can be configured as needed. One of the side pockets has a padded liner that is also removable. The top flap has a built in, zippered, padded pocket (for filters, batteries, memory cards, etc.). Ballistic nylon is very durable and very water resistant. This bag was stored in a NON-SMOKING home and used exclusively by a non-smoker. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for more photos. Don't miss this chance to get a great item at a fraction of the retail cost!