The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Moving Back to America Sale : 32HR Profoto B2 Manfrotto Lightstands Eizo

Hey Everyone. I'm leaving France to get back to America and test my luck in Los Angeles.

Got a couple big items for sale that aren't worth taking back with me.

All prices are OBO. It has been a VERY long time since I've sold anything. If any of my prices are not correct, please show me another item of similar condition that has sold for less and I will adjust accordingly. I can take some iPhone pics, or if absolutely necessary I can pull out the alpa and take some quality pics. But I have no dslr with me at the moment.

All items located in South of France.

Profoto B2 - used but in perfect working condition. Comes with charger and 2 batteries. Both hold good charge.
Price: 1950 USD + shipping

Eizo Color Edge CG211 with hood - not the newest Eizo, but has great, accurate colors and served me very well the last couple years.
Price: 200 USD + shipping

2 Manfrotto Avenger Lightstands - Very sturdy older lightstands. Been my workhorses for the whole time I have been in France
Price: 90 USD + shipping

Manfroto Giraffe 420B - paid 220 euros - in 9/10 condition
PROPHOT - Manfrotto Pied Girafe Noir (420B)
Price: 150 USD + shipping

Manfrotto Background Stand Kit 1314B - paid 306 euros - Excellent Condition 8.5/10
PROPHOT - Manfrotto kit de support de fond
Price: 230 USD + Shipping

I also got some random profit stuff. Bunch of zoom reflectors (not new ones that hold grid) barn doors, etc. Just ask

Last but not least, I have a Alpa Rodenstock 32HR that I may be willing to sell to help pay for the first couple months of studio in LA. Maybe trade for a similar schneider plus cash.