The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale PhaseOne Gear

flyrcairplanes

All equipment is in cosmetically excellent and functionally excellent condition. My son is headed to college, I am looking at remodeling a kitchen and getting closer to retirement so I am resetting priorities.

645DF+ Body $3000.00
IQ160 Digital Back $15000.00
Schneider 110mm LS lens $3000.00
Schneider 55mm LS lens $2700.00
Batteries/Charger

I would like to sell it all outright as a group for $21000.00 but you pay Paypal fees and shipping/insurance. CONUS only. I am not interested in piecing it out unless someone buys the digital back first since having a digital back without lenses would be crazy. I think this is an excellent price so I am firm. My website is firstcurtainphotography.com just in case you want proof that I exist:p I will post pictures when I get a minute. Will gladly answer questions

Thanks
Jeff

Last edited:

flyrcairplanes

Decided to cancel the add. Had a chance to look through the other ads finally and it looks like people have been trying to sell the IQ 160 for quite some time. I would have just deleted the add but that is not an option so I figured I should explain why I am canceling

thanks
Jeff