The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 AFDIII + Two lenses + Film Back

mewanchuk

Price: $2,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Included within North America

This was previously sold on flea-bay, but I had me a non-payin' bidder.

:(

As a result, I am re-offering it here at a steep discount.

For sale are:

- Mamiya 645 AFD III body: Will take ANY Mamiya-mount digital back immediately. It is just like the Phase AF body, but is the last version that will accept a film back. MINT with all original packaging and materials.
- Mamiya 645 AF 80mm f/2.8 lens: Excellent condition; slight defect in hood. Glass and body perfect.
- Mamiya Sekor 80mm f/1.9 lens: Fastest lens ever made for medium format. Manual focus. Gorgeous rendering. Close to mint
- Mamiya HM402 high speed film back: MINT with original box.

Price assumes Paypal gift--Regular please add 3%. Insured traceable shipping included within North America--Will ship worldwide at exact cost.

This is a KILLER deal, considering that an HM402 back sells for $700 in this condition, an AFDIII goes for over $2400, and a Sekor lens in this condition goes for $500.

I am selling as I am moving in a different direction.

Please PM with questions or for further details.

Thanks in advance for looking...
-Mark

mewanchuk

Photos now attached...

Will also sell the Body, back, and 80mm AF f/2.8 lens for $1800 shipped.

Please PM with questions!

Thanks,
Mark