The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: JENOPTIC-SINAR EYELIKE M11 DIGITAL BACK

R

rbrezny

I am selling my Jenoptic (Sinar) Eyelike M11 Precision Digital Back with the Contax 645AF adapter plate installed. I have a second adapter plate for Hasselblad V if that fits your camera. If you have a different camera, this back can be used on most medium and large format cameras with the appropriate adapter plate available through Sinar. I asking $1500 plus shipping for the system which includes the Eyelike Precision M11 digital back in mint condition and perfect working order, The latest Mac OS-X compatible software, 24’ fire wire cable, manuals and cables needed to attach to the Contax 645AF camera, a copal shutter or Schneider electronic shutters on a view camera and the original storage case and accessories.

I have used this back in the studio but since I am selling my view camera so this too must go. The files from this back in terms of sharpness and color reproduction are amazing. Everything is in mint condition. All cables are new and I recently had the back cleaned and calibrated by Jenoptik/Sinar in Germany to make sure it is operating perfectly. The sensor is immaculate.

This 11 Mp back gives far superior image quality to a comparable 35mm DSLR sensor. I tested it in single shot mode against an 11 Mp full frame sensor on the Canon 1Ds and it is no contest. In 16 shot mode you get a 244 MB file. Files can be in 8 or 16 bit.

I used the back in tripod mounted multi-shot mode for art reproduction as well as hand-held product photography with strobes. It can be used for architecture and landscape shots as well. If you want the specifications on this back or pictures of it please email me.

Last edited: