The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Burzynski Ball head & RRS pano clamp

baudolino

I am selling the wonderful (and hard to get) Burzynski ball head, with a Really Right Stuff Round screw-knob panning clamp. The head is exceptionally smooth in operation and is suitable for heavy cameras, including MF/LF. When used with certain Gitzo tripods (such as my GT3541LS) the narrower base of the head fits into the mounting collar of the tripod, making the whole set more compact and stable.

These heads are no longer available for sale - there is a thread on this forum with members asking for availability - this is a unique chance to buy one of these high quality heads.

There is no damage except for a dent on the RRS clamp (see detailed picture below) which is NOT on the top surface and therefore will not scratch anything that you mount onto it, neither will it interfere with normal functioning of the clamp. Otherwise, the clamp screw is also very smooth operating - a perfect complement to the head.

Price US$500 or EUR430. Free shipping.

Lamesalegend

I'll buy it if you still have in a couple weeks. Don't have the cash on hand right now, but if it is still for sale I will definitely buy it at your price. My email address is [email protected].

I've been wanting one for a while. I actually have a bookmark to search for this head. Thats How I found this post. I just registered at this site to contact you. Once i get the cash I'll check back. Shipping would be to La Mesa CA.

baudolino

Hi, I am aware there were two versions of the head and I think mine is the 75mm base. I measured the diameter of the bottom (narrower) section and it is about 70mm; the upper section is about 100mm diameter. In any case, it is the one that fits inside the mounting ring of the Gitzo GT3541 tripod. I note your interest in the head - there is another member who said he wanted it, so I am not sure if it's still going to be available in two weeks' time. I will update the thread if it gets sold in the meantime. Regards, Martin