The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Leica M6 Silver, 0.72 VF, free grip, Mint for sale.

just4fun

Hello!
I am thinking of selling my M6 Silver/Chrome with 0.72 VF. My price is $1400 net (I can take check but I will hold until the check is clear)
I am not in hurry to sell so sorry, price is firm for now.
The Camera only used for a few rolls and in Mint condition, please see all the pictures at the link below (Hi-resolution, I only resize, absolutely no editing).
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dongson/sets/72157650436101725/
Let me know if you want to see more picture in specific area.

Camera come with presentation box, all papers (matching Serial number), original Strap.
Only the outer Box having different serial number, I used to have 2x M6 and sold the other one and I messed up the box.
You will also get Genuine Leica Grip as extra.

I will only consider trade for Hasselblad 501CM, 503CX or CW with ready to use kit lens and back... and must be in Mint condition. If you have such system, PM me to discuss.

I was an active member in DPI and left for a while, now I am back. You can search on my user name, I am sure you'll find something about me.

Thanks!

Last edited:

just4fun

Forgot to include shipping ìnfo:
- free usps priority Within US, if you want insured, you need to add some $$
- International need to pay full actual shipping cost.
Also, price correction:
I need to get $1400 net, you can pay Paypal (you pay fee), cash (local) or check (hold until cleared)
Thanks

just4fun

Price reduced before listing on Ebay.
- US or International Buyers: $1300 Plus Shipping of your choice.
Paypal fee is on me!
Thanks!