The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Jupiter-3 50mm f/1.5 ltm lens ($219 Shipped!)

Gary Clennan

Up for sale is a Jupiter-3 50mm f/1.5 Russian lens. It is a Sonnar design (Zeiss copy) which produces nice smooth bokeh and good overall performance. When stopped down past f/5.6 it is quite sharp. The exterior cosmetics show bit of minor wear but nothing major. Front/rear glass elements are in great shape. The focus ring is a bit stiff at times but can also be smooth. Depends on the mood it is in (and if it is super cold outside). It has not bothered me but may bother some. Aperture is clickless and very smooth. There may be a bit of minor dust in inside but nothing which will negatively affect pictures. If you are picky you may want to send it in for a CLA at some point. As it stands now, I would be perfectly happy using it as is. This sale comes complete with original front cap and aftermarket rear lens cap. I am also including an ltm-M adapter in the purchase price. This lens would be a lot of fun on any mirrorless system. Price is in USD. If any Canadians would like to pay via EMT, price will be reduced by 3%. Price includes shipping within Canada and CONUS as well as all Paypal fees. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Price = $219 Shipped & PP'd

DSC_0926 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_0928 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_0930 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr