The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M Monochrom + 50 Rigid Summicron + Extras

For Sale: Leica M Monochrom + Extras... $6500.00.

I am selling my beloved M Monochrom. I’m looking to pursue other endeavors and need to raise funds. So sadly this must go.

The M Monochrom shows minimal bracing on some some edges, mostly on the bottom plate. There is a mark where the Thumbs Up sits—this has been on the camera since day-one and can be seen in the pictures. The camera has just under 6000 (5876) clicks on the shutter. Screen is free of scratches.

Also included are:

~ 2 Leica Batteries
~ Battery charger and cords
~ Original Leather Strap
~ Barton1972 Whip-Pitch Black leather camera strap (Like New-Length: approx. 105 cm)
~ Original box and manuals (sorry no Lightroom)
~ Leica Neoprene Case with Short Front
~ Thumbs Up EP-1S (Black, slightly brassed)
~ 16GB SanDisk SD card

I am located in Madison, WI. Pictures taken with this camera can be seen here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mtsullivan/sets/72157635211362713/ .

$6500.00... Payment via PayPal either regular or gift; Shipping via USPS or UPS insured.

Last edited: