The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB JOBO film processing equip.

johnnygoesdigital

Looking for Jobo film processing gear such as...
2500 ( 2509n reel) or 3000 style multi tanks, CPE-2 film tank, lift arm, cogs, magnets, etc. thank you!

richardman

I may be upgrading to Expert Drums, and may give up my (2830? - the one that can take 2 2509n). Send me an email or PM if interested.

Just sold a CPE2 lift and gave away the sort of functioning CPE2 though.

darr

Are you looking for a processor or tanks and reels? I have an ATL 1000 I would be interested in selling to a ConUSA buyer. Shipping will not be cheap.

johnnygoesdigital

I may be upgrading to Expert Drums, and may give up my (2830? - the one that can take 2 2509n). Send me an email or PM if interested.

Just sold a CPE2 lift and gave away the sort of functioning CPE2 though.
My concern is amount of chemistry. I too like the expert drums and I think it's very minimal chemistry for single runs. Can you use the 2830 with a single 2509n? Also, can you approximate the amount of developer (bw) you use for say, 2-4 sheets of 4x5?
Thank you!