The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My 35 cron III for your black CV 35 1.2. Or sell 800$

Erik Five

My 35 black cron III for your black CV 35 1.2. Or sell?

I have a black Leica Summicron 35 f:2 vIII. It has flawless glass, but some wear cosmetically.

Included:
Lens
Leica Uv filter in black
Rear cap
Original Leica front cap
Leica Version IV hood thats adapted to this lens.

Im looking to trade it for a Black CV 35 1.2(Must be black). I can also sell this lens for 800$ FIRM and buy a new CV if anyone wants to do that.

I have traded lots with people on rff before. I have also sold here, Rff, Luf and ebay. Ebay username is five055 with 100% positive. Ask for refferences if you want some.

I pay shipping to you and you pay shipping to me. I would like some refferences from you if you wish to do a trade.

Shipping from Oslo, Norway where I live is 40$ in case of a sale. Add 3% for Paypal Fees. This shipping is tracked and insured.

Im hoping that you can write gift and lower value on the package if we do a trade. I will do the same for you if wanted.

I do love this lens and it has the "Leica glow", but after burning through 10 rolls last weekend at 8th and 15th of a second at 400asa I want a faster lens again. Norway has some dark months during the winter ;)

Erik Five

Forgot to mention that I can be emailed directly at erikfive at gmail dot com or fotograf at erikfive dot com