The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some Olympus MF lenses

dixeyk

I have some nice legacy lenses that I am looking to sell. I normally like to hang on to lenses but these are some that I never use for whatever reason and they are taking up space. Prices include PP fees and shipping CONUS. I'm willing to ship internationally but shipping cost is extra.

Olympus Pen-F 38/1.8 - $150
Nice shape, and optically very clean. The rear element does have a small imperfection in the coating but it has never had any effect on images. Includes original front cap (metal) and Pen-F to Fuji adapter.

Olympus OM 50/1.8 "Made in Japan" version - $30
The lens is in terrific shape optically but it has two issues. The focus is a bit stiff and the front ring identifying the lens is missing. I removed the ring while cleaning the lens and it cross threaded it putting it back on. I ended up nicking the outer ring a bit removing it. The glass however is unharmed but the lens itself is a little challenged in the looks department. I'm adding a hood and UV filter to sweeten the deal. I can even send the front bezel to prove it is in fact an MIJ version.

Vivitar Series One 70-210/2.8-4.0 (Komine made version) - $70
It's in absolutely terrific shape. This is a tough one because it is an absolutely fantastic lens but the truth of the matter is that I rarely use anything longer than 100mm on the Fuji and even when I do I have a MC Rokkor 135/2.8 and MD 70-210/4 as well. This one comes with front cap It's Minolta MD mount.

Pictures to come...

Last edited:

dixeyk

Price reduction on the Olympus Pen-F 38/1.8 - $135

That includes an Pen-F to Fuji adapter, PP fees and free delivery CONUS. Images available HERE.