The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Sony Nex Adaptors

Gbealnz

Just bought a Sony A7 camera.
I'd like to locate a few adapters if I can, similar to those found on that auction site.

Canon EOS lens to Nex.
Leica M lens to Nex.
LTM lens to Nex.

Any others that appealed and that were cheap enough. Legacy lenses too, open to all manner of suggestions.
Gary

V

Vivek

Just bought a Sony A7 camera.
I'd like to locate a few adapters if I can, similar to those found on that auction site.

Canon EOS lens to Nex.
Leica M lens to Nex.
LTM lens to Nex.

Any others that appealed and that were cheap enough. Legacy lenses too, open to all manner of suggestions.
Gary
Gary, The auction site will get you those adapters cheaper (shipped) than even locating them locally, in person!

Gbealnz

Cheers Vivek.
it will indeed, and I am resigned to this course of action. The impatient side of me said why not see if I can acquire some used ones, as the whole of Asia is in holiday mode right now, for a couple of weeks (Chinese New Year). Anyone that knows me will attest, I am THE most impatient sod about, LOL.
I'll wait. In the meantime I might see about the FE35, I like that lens.
Regards
Gary