The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9

MCTuomey

For Sale: Leica M9 body, black paint, in excellent overall condition. Body was inspected and serviced by Leica NJ in January to prepare it for sale; Leica tech has confirmed no evidence of the "sensor corrosion" problem. Camera shows wear marks and slight brassing, heavy brassing on the accessory Thumbie. I have owned this body since new for nearly 5 years. Sensor was replaced under warranty in 2013, actuations to date at that time are unknown - I'd estimate around 15k. Actuations after the sensor replacement reflect light use: 4.7k.

Sale includes camera, body cap, charger, single OEM battery, manual, original strap, box, and packaging. The Thumbie accessory grip seen in the pictures is also included, unless you prefer not to have it, in which case I'm happy to remove it. (But you really should at least try it out as it substantially improves grip security and keeps the hot shoe free.)

Price: $3200, including paypal fee and CONUS shipping (USPS Priority)