The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: RRS Ultimate-Pro Omni-Pivot Panorama Kit

Don Libby

It now appears that since I have the Cambo RS I no longer have a great need for the pano kit rather I have a great need for money to help fund this new kit..

Here’s what’s included:

Two PCL-1 panning clamps for fast leveling and fluid precision panning in both vertical and horizontal axes. Mount one to vertical rail (CRD-Rail); one to top of ballhead.
One MPR-192 multi-purpose rail supplies the horizontal foundation for the package. Rail integrates high-contrast spirit level & laser-engraved scale; robust build accommodates considerable cantilevered load.
One CRD-Rail with "on-end" integral clamp slides onto the MPR-192 rail to create quick-mount vertical component. Beefy cross-section ensures uncompromising rigidity and stability.
One MPR-CL II Nodal Slide for shifting camera aft. Mount body plate in integral clamp. Laser-engraved scale on both sides assures repeatable set-up
The “Ultimate-Pro” runs $795.

I’m willing to sell this for $600 plus the paypal and shipping fees.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions…

don