The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony FE 55 F1.8 ZA lens

CalBoy87

Sony FE 55mm F/1.8 ZA lens. Lens is in like new condition. I barely used it, as I had 4 other 50-ties manual lenses. Body is free of any marks or dents. Glass is clean and clear. Lens is very sharp with great contrast and pleasing colors. Focusing is quick and accurate on Sony a7R on which this lens has been used. Lens comes with all original accessories: front and rear cap, hood, pouch, box and paperwork. I will also include UV filter, already on the lens and Hoya 49mm CPL. Price is $745 net to me, with worldwide shipping by Korea EMS, with tracking and insurance included. Buyer will be responsible for all duty and custom fees.