The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus-II 10 56MP Digital Back, only 486 shots!

rhern213

I'm putting up for sale my Leaf Aptus-II 10 Digital Back.

The DB is almost new, it has just 486 shots. It's in perfect mint condition, was only used in a studio, never used outside. The II-10 has 56MP and has a 56x36mm sensor, which is actually the widest sensor available in any MFDB.

The DB was purchased from CI in March 2014, so it should still have a slight bit of time left on the 1 year warranty. It's also been upgraded to the latest FW so no need to send it in to service for any reason.

It comes with all the original accessories:
2x Batteries
Charger
Firewire Cable
Front/Rear/Bottom DB Protective Covers
Stylus
Leaf Capture CD

The only thing not included is the case because I'm keeping that to carry my other DB.

I'm not really sure what the going price is since I haven't seen one used like this for sale before. From the prices I see for the II-8 and II-12, and the comparable P65, I think a good starting price would be $10k.

So I'm asking $10k, and of course any offers are welcome.

It is also available locally in South Florida for anyone interested in taking a look at it.

For reference, I have not sold on getdpi before, but I've been an active member buying and selling on DPReview for some time under the same user name.

If you have any questions please let me know, Thanks!

rhern213

Bump up,

Just to note:
1. For shipping I will be using overnight service insured for the full amount of the purchase.
2. For security of the transaction I will cover the paypal fees if needed.

The DB has also been posted on the bay: Mamiya Leaf Aptus II 10 56MP Digital Back Mint Phase One 645 Medium Format | eBay

I am open to much better offers from here on DPI than I am on ebay because of fees. Don't be afraid to make low offers, worst I can say is no.

Last edited:

rhern213

Lowering asking price to: $9,500, including fully insured overnight shipping and paypal fees.

Offers are still welcome.

rhern213

Lowering asking price to $9,000

Common fellas, make me an offer to get this piece out of my hands, I need a new set of lights :D

rhern213

Lowering asking price to $8,500!

Common fellas I need to liquidate and sell this asap now to fund some new projects. Make me some decent offers and you can get a steal for this DB.

Just to note, I've sold several high ticket items since the OP and I can provide references.