The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lots of Leica for Sale

Red735i

This is a combined sale of my Son's excess Leica and mine. He never got used to fast moving kids and RF focusing.... He wants the D810.....

I am open to a trade for any or all of this.... I am looking for a Leica M8,
M(240), Monochrome, or Nikon D810 ( for Son).

Lenses:
Spiratone full frame ( 24mm Circle) fish eye adapter ( Circular, 180 degree fisheyes from any 50 mm lens.Best for SLR users A LOT of fun to use)) $100

Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 (LTM Model with finder) $600 ( unless Dad buys it first!)

Dad 24mm ASPH Elmarit F2.8 $2,000 w/box,etc. mint - I also have the Leica VF.. make me an offer on combo

Leica 28mm Summicron asph $2500 w/box,etc.

Leica 35mm Summicron asph $2200

Dad Leica 35 Summicron V3 $1350 exc+ Bokeh, Bokeh, Bokeh Will include proper Leica hood 12585

Dad Leica 50 Summicron $1000 exc Will include proper Leica Hood 12585

Leica 90mm APO ASPH Summicron f2 $2500

Leica 90mm Summarit, scratch on hood $1350

Bodies:
M9 black $3400
M7 silver $2400

Do you still shoot film? The M6 is the most recent, metered by battery, mechanical camera. Take out the battery and you have the same function as a late M4/M3/M2!)
Will sell 2 out of 3 of these bodies.....The other I will keep
Dad Black M6TTL 0.72 body. $1400. w/box,etc. exc D
ad. Black M6TTL 0.58 body. $1400. Exc+
Dad. Black M6TTL 0.85 body. $1400 exc+

Nikon D200 Body Around 3K clicks $275. ( great bargain for a low mileage Nikon DSLR, especially for a backup) Nikon D300S Body $620

Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder II $400
Rapid grip $75
Leica sf20 flash $90 ( we each have one for sale... make an offer)

Everything is pretty much as new, with boxes, etc. Ask me questions to be sure you will get what you want.

The 35 ASPH and 90 AA were purchased used from a fastidious (OCD) friend of mine.
The rest of my son's stuff was purchased new by him.

Everything is low mileage

For more info email me.

Note: If you don't like the price, make an offer. We need to sell.

Will accept Money orders, Paypal or personal check.

Frank Filippone

xtianyves

It would help you immensely if you could please:
a) provide some references esp. given you're a new member
b) provide photos of the items

Cheers and GLWS.

Red735i

If you want some references on me, check on the Leica Users list where I have been an active member for many years..... My EBay name is Red735il.
Located in the Los Angeles area. Have been buying and selling higher end cameras for about 40 years.

richardman

Hi, FWIW, I can vouch for Frank. I know him on the LUG for years. I know a number of "LUGGERS" who have met him and did transactions with him also.

Red735i

Re: Lots of Leica for Sale (Updated)

This is a combined sale of my Son's excess Leica and mine. He never got used to fast moving kids and RF focusing.... He wants the D810.....

I am open to a trade for any or all of this.... I am looking for a Leica M8,
M(240), Monochrome, or Nikon D810 ( for Son).

Lenses:
Spiratone full frame ( 24mm Circle) fish eye adapter ( Circular, 180 degree fisheyes from any 50 mm lens.Best for SLR users A LOT of fun to use)) $100

Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 (LTM Model with finder) $600 ( unless Dad buys it first!)

Dad 24mm ASPH Elmarit F2.8 $2,000 w/box,etc. mint - I also have the Leica VF.. make me an offer on combo

Leica 28mm Summicron asph $2500 w/box,etc. SOLD

Leica 35mm Summicron asph $2200

Dad Leica 35 Summicron V3 $1350 exc+ Bokeh, Bokeh, Bokeh Will include proper Leica hood 12585

Dad Leica 50 Summicron $1000 exc Will include proper Leica Hood 12585

Leica 90mm APO ASPH Summicron f2 $2500

Leica 90mm Summarit, scratch on hood $1350

Bodies:
M9 black $3400
M7 silver $2400

Do you still shoot film? The M6 is the most recent, metered by battery, mechanical camera. Take out the battery and you have the same function as a late M4/M3/M2!)
Will sell 2 out of 3 of these bodies.....The other I will keep
Dad Black M6TTL 0.72 body. $1400. w/box,etc. exc D
ad. Black M6TTL 0.58 body. $1400. Exc+ SOLD
Dad. Black M6TTL 0.85 body. $1400 exc+

Nikon D200 Body Around 3K clicks $275. ( great bargain for a low mileage Nikon DSLR, especially for a backup) Nikon D300S Body $620

Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder II $400
Rapid grip $75
Leica sf20 flash $90 ( we each have one for sale... make an offer)

Everything is pretty much as new, with boxes, etc. Ask me questions to be sure you will get what you want.

The 35 ASPH was purchased used from a fastidious (OCD) friend of mine.
The rest of my son's stuff was purchased new by him.

Everything is low mileage

For more info email me.

Note: If you don't like the price, make an offer. We need to sell.

Will accept Money orders, Paypal or personal check.

Frank Filippone